As we prepare for the beginning of the 2023-24 school year, we wanted to share a few pieces of information that will ensure a successful start to the new year.
Please see information below regarding:
- Check in Days and Kindergarten Screenings
- Parent Teacher Organization
- Open Houses
- Uniform Pop Up Shops
- First day of school information and documents (School calendar, school supply lists, bell schedule, uniforms)
Check in Days: July 27th & 28th (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM)
- Incoming Kindergarten families must register for a time slot for Kindergarten screening on July 27th CLICK HERE to register.
- Current LISA families who have an incoming Kindergartener and an older sibling enrolled at LISA may check in all students on July 27th
- All current and incoming families must complete the online check-in forms (link to forms coming soon)
- New-to-LISA families are encouraged to attend an orientation presentation. Presentations will begin at the top of each hour (9am, 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, and 5pm).
- Current LISA families do not need to attend Check-in Days unless:
- they need to update their car tags (current families, please keep your car tags from last year)
- have not completed their check-in forms
- need to speak with the nurse or counselor for special services
Parents as Leaders (PAL) Program
Interested in joining a parent and teacher group that helps plan events for students and staff?
Click here to register! A $20 donation goes to the Parent/Staff fund.
Open House: August 8th, 2-6pm
All new and current LISA students and their families are invited to come to campus to drop off school supplies, meet their teacher, and check out their new classrooms! School supply lists are linked below.
LISA Academy and our uniform partner company, The Toggery, will be hosting pop-up shops at our NWA campuses! Student uniforms will be available for order on Tuesday, June 5th from 10:00am-3:00pm at LISA Rogers-Bentonville, and on Wednesday, June 6th from 10:00am-3:00pm at LISA Springdale.
At any time, LISA Academy uniforms may be ordered online through The Toggery, a Little Rock-based uniform company.
As of June 1, 2023 uniforms are $22 for youth sizes and $25 for adult sizes.
Please order the following colored polos for your student's grade level:
- Kindergarten-5th grade: Red polos
- 6-8th grade: Gray polos
- 9-12th grade: Navy polos
- Hybrid students: Light blue polos
For more information see lisaacademy.org/apps/pages/
Additional documents are linked below:
- Bell Schedule
- School Supplies List
- Academic Calendars (Please note: early release days have switched to Fridays)
- Food menus
- Afterschool care
If you have any additional questions, please call our front office at (479) 717-6464. We look forward to seeing you on the first day of school, August 9th!